Monday, May 08, 2006

hehehehhee

I think I found the story I'm going to do for my short story project. A paranormal I think. Yah, thats it.

Today at worked bit the big one. First day with the new computer system. Bugs a plenty and the phones were particularly busy. So I didn't get all my work done. No return phone calls made. Oops. I hope there'll be some understanding people out there.

And then, a wee bit last minute, I went through clothes for my oldest DD's trip to Washington DC. She's leaving Sunday. Can't believe its nearly here! Had to dip into my ebay clothes for her. My younger DD grabbed a pretty dancing dress which she refuses to take off. LOL

So, don't know if I mentioned it, but there's a small chance that I could hear back from Samhain this week (pleaseohpleaseohplease!!). Or it could be by the end of the month. Prayers have been said. Fingers have been crossed.

Time to get din for the kidlets.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Is this the long short story? Where're you sending it?

I was dozing off today cuz I was so tired (long story), and I had a great story idea pop into my head out of nowhere. I get my best new ideas when I'm half asleep. I wonder why that is.

Dang, but I'm good at always making my comments about you about me, Me, ME!

Drove to Nashua again today to go to Trader Joes. Some day I'll have to meet you for coffee en route. Just not in the city -- I know how you feel about going there!

hmacex - he made a canary eat xanax (can you believe it?)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Crystal* said...

*crossing fingers*
Hope it's good news, hon!
Grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home