Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Disturbed Sleep

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Just when I'd finally dozed off I started hearing sirens..... and then honking.... and then yelling.....

We live on a main road in our little town. I got up and looked out the window in time to see a parade of about 30 cars come by, flashing lights and yelling out windows. Our high school baseball team won the state championships last night. GO COUGARS! But, man, did ya have to be so loud???

I did okay on the writing yesterday. One of the reasons I didn't fall asleep so quickly was because I was thinking of the story and where I want it to go and how to introduce the hero into the story much faster than I was planning on.

That being said I think I'll have to get some done this morning.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

That being said I think I'll have to get some done this morning.

Sleep or writing? LOL...

Hang in there - we have one more day of sunshine before more rain hits. Hope you can enjoy it!

dslesu (YAY! No 'x' or 'q' or 'z' for a change) - Does she like eggs sunnyside up?

crud, that didn't work.

npgro - Never pet groundhogs right ovaries (words to live by)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home