Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm So Happy

(said with the voice of Long Duck Dong in Sixteen Candles)

I have finished my edits of Where One Road Leads. I brought it up to 64k words. I can take the evening off, let my laptop cool down. Oh and have some dinner (it's past 7:30 and I worked right through dinner).

Now I have to write the oogie q & s and then I'll be able to sub this somewhere. I'm bummed that it's too short for a Harlequin, but thats okay. I'll either send it to Whiskey Creek or Samhain since I've got a relationship with both of them. Hmmm... how do you decide where it should go?

Well, I've got a day or so to mull it over.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

You're dating yourself... Long Duck Dong (would it date me if I said I saw that movie in the theater?)...

Harlequin, for their American Romance, only requires 70,000 words. You can't add another 6,000? Am I asking the impossible? Wouldn't it be amazing to get a print contract with a big name publisher? You've got a good resume -- two books accepted elsewhere.

Regardless, I can't imagine how amazing you must feel to be finished!

ffnjwwdz - For friends never jest when we drink Zima.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home