Thursday, May 25, 2006

Job hunting

I hate to do it, but we found out (though it wasnt announced) that the person we were dreading to get the manager position got it. There's a lot of unhappy people in the office now. I just don't get the feeling that she'll have our best interests in mind. In fact I think she'll be one of the CEOs little evil minions and spy on us. She also has an "assistant" who is on of "us" (I hope). So my options are to stick it out and put up with her S#@%& or look for another job that'll fit into my schedule. Ugh.

My father in law went into the hospital yesterday for tests on his heart. He called last night-he's going in for triple bypass surgery today. He's alone in a hospital down in the Boston area. My M-I-L, B-I-L and his girlfriend are heading down. He can't be alone going through this. My husband is on pins and needles. To make things worse, we found out that he doesn't have a will. My best friend's mom passed away without a will. What a mess that was. Not that I'm expecting that to happen, I'm sure he'll be fine, but there's always that chance...

On a lighter note.. YAH TAYLOR! I only watched the last 10 minutes (I'll watch it later) I knew he'd win. Pretty sad though, that more people voted in this than in the presidential election BUT how many people are voting 10+ times in the presidential election? Who'd want to?

And what an awesome Lost!! So many twists and turns, questions answered and more asked. Like where is John and Eko??? Charlie made it out alive, but he doesn't even mention the other 2. What's in store for our Jack, Kate and Sawyer (and why were they chosen?) Is Henry the ONE? He certainly seems like he's more in control than he let on when he was a guest of the hatch. What's going to happen to Michael and Walt? is Walt really Walt? I hope that something particularly nasty happens to Michael. I seriously thought that Hurley was going to do some serious physical damage to him.

I hate waiting til fall to find out WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home