Monday, May 29, 2006

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Usually my father in law marches in one of the local parades, but he's recovering from triple bypass. But he's doing well and should be back home this week.

This has been a much more productive weekend than I thought it would be, writing wise. My mom took the kids yesterday when my DH was off visiting f-i-l and I had about an hour of quiet time for editing. Wow, that is a rare occurance around here, me alone with no kids and no husband.

Today, after taking kidlets swimming and getting some laundry done I sat down and got bunches done. Still just under 100 more pages to edit, and a bunch more to add, but I'm happy to say that I'm up to 61,078 words now. If only I could make it to 70k, but I don't think I can get that much more in here. Another 2-3k maybe.

The point is that I've gotten lots done. As soon as I get through this its time to edit the synopsis, get a query letter out and get this baby going.

Not bad for a Nano piece. I wonder how many Nano wips actually get published.

Okay, breaktime over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home