Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Missing Girl Found

I'm very happy to say that the missing girl has been located safe and sound. Phew!! What a relief. I can't even imagine what her parents went through.

Its sweltering hot here in NH. Had a nice little t-storm yesterday that cooled things off a bit and we may get more of the same today. Its going to be one of those hectic days when there's no time to sit and breathe. Definitely no time to write. I'm 2700 words into my new wip and its very strange to rewrite something I wrote so long ago. I had over 100 handwritten pages before, but I've learned so much about writing since then that its not worth it to try to fix everything wrong in the original. Much better to start from scratch with the ideas I have for it. I still wouldn't mind working on the other one I started, but I want to concentrate on on wip at a time.

I think its time, though, to write a query for WORL and send it out. I don't think I'm going to be able to add the extra words, so I'll stick with what I have and go eeny meeny miney mo and pick either WCP or Samhain to send it to.

Off I go. One of my chores today is laundry (much moaning and groaning and gnashing of teeth)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home