Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Hero

I've pretty much figured out my Nano heroine but I have very little clue on who my hero is. Okay, model picked out-check, his role in heroine's life-sorta check, career-so not check. I don't have a clue right now. He lives in a small coastal town in Maine. I don't want him to be a lobsterman or fisherman. I don't want him to be a cop, got a story with a cop. I was thinking that he owns a resort in the town. That would give him some free time during the winter months to be a caretaker for some of the summer homes in the town. Thats my best idea right now. I really have to do his character sketch soon.

I haven't done much of anything with writing the last few days. Too much family activity. Tomorrow everything should return to normal and it'll give me a week or so to get everything in order for Nano. Yeah!!!!!!!!

And I'm going to get a better computer soon. My husband is upgrading his puter so I'm getting his "old" computer which is a lot nicer than my current desktop. I can't wait, but got to get some stuff organized to make a home for my current desktop which'll go to the kids.

I can't wait to play with it. And just in time for Nov. 1st.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

If he owns a resort, is he wealthy? "resort" sounds so high-classed...LOL...

Good luck. The planning stage is HARD.

bortqv - But only Ralph tells quirks viciously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home