Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Nano New Computer

My husband just got his new computer yesterday and was up til about 4:30am setting it up and setting up my "new" computer. We shifted computers so the kids have my old one and I get my husband's old one, which is a vast improvement over my old one. I now have a Dell instead of a mutt. Its a few years old but thats okay, its a lot younger than the other one and it much more spacious. And it has a flat screen monitor. So I'm rarin to go to use it and fill it with my creativity. I plan on using it a lot more for my Nano than my laptop.

Now if I could just get a television in the room so I can watch my news in the morning while typing. NOOOOO!! I don't need the distraction. And thats why I have the laptop.

So, I finished Gideon's character sketch. Another regular guy from a previously wealthy family. He builds sailboats. I'm afraid that its sounding suspiciously like another book I've read (written in 1949) so I'm still playing with his issues. But I have a week

A WEEK!!!!!!!

I'm feeling faint.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home