Monday, October 30, 2006

So Not Ready...

Well, I am, chomping at the bit to get this Nano started (thinking Pink right now), but I have more to do over the next few days that I'm praying it doesn't overflow into Nov. 1st. Got laundry to do... drivers license to renew by the 2nd, layaway to pick up.... my son's room to clean (he's only 6, he needs help).

But at least the majority of the housework is out of the way and I don't have to worry about that too much.

I need to do some other things for prep, but that is stuff that can be done in the evening.

Yesterday we were going to go to my father in laws for lunch but his entire town lost power in the wind and rain we had all weekend, so instead we spent the morning cleaning the place.

Okay, off I go to work. Another early morning.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

You only think you're not ready. Wait until you start and get "on the jazz" (yes, I've been watching too much A-Team). You'll be fine...

Woo!!!! November first approaches!!

nsfoltmr -- NaNo starts, few ones love to make rumors (Ugh... I know, it's bad... sorry)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home