Friday, October 27, 2006

Nano Prepwork continues...

Well, the planning continues. I have tons and tons of notes and switches and changes in family dynamics. I guess this is the time to do that. I've changed the thorn in Gideon's side from being his aunt to being his sister.... possibly a twin sister? And his grandfather may be Gideon's father instead. Maybe they won't be building ships, maybe they will have a resort, but a resort that has basically shut down and Gideon wants to revive it and keep it in the family but sis wants to sell it to a huge hotel company. They could butt heads over that.

So many things revovling in my head. I need to keep my notebook with me at all times to jot these things down.

Its Friday. Everyone have a spectabulous day! Nor'easter is on its way.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

UGH. It's raining, it's pouring...

Good day to stay inside and do two of my favorite things: write and bake (which goes hand-in-hand with eating, another favorite thing).

NaNo approaches (Muh-ha-ha).

bndwtjza - "Bandwagon" in Polish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home