Monday, November 27, 2006

Wonder of Wonders....

This time last week I doubted my chances at finishing this Nano challenge. Tonight I'm only 2563 words away from finishing.

Now, I'm still not happy with the story. I'm sure that as soon as I'm done with it I'll drop it like a hot potato and run far far away from it. It'll sit in a folder for a good long time before I decide if there's any hope for it whatsoever. Who knows, maybe I can make it into a short story instead. Don't know. I'm just glad that I'm this close to meeting the goal.

Knock on wood......

Meanwhile, I'm revisiting some of the other wips that are waiting patiently for me. These that are truly worthy of my attention.

Or maybe I'll just take a break and concentrate on getting Christmas out of the way.

Nah, I won't be able to but my writing aside.

Current word count is 47437.

Yeah!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Wowza!!! You just flew past me. You go girl! Wonder if I can finish before you? Now there's a challenge :-)

kixku - Kids in Xanadu kick ultimately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home