Monday, March 12, 2007

On The Mend

Well, I think we're all better now, with the exception of a few coughs and runny noses. Ugh, that was about 3 weeks that I'll never get back.

The good news is, as I look out my window, spring is on its way. The temps are way up around 50 and the snow is melting. Yeah!! I'm so excited.

I've gotten about 2 pages of my new wip written. Its been a chore with sick kids, but at least its something. I still have lots of other things to do around the house, but I'll get to it sometime.

Now I'm off to do some brainstorming.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I spent the day with the oh-so glamorous chore of picking up all the doggy poop that's accumulated since our first real snow a couple months ago.

Ahh... spring. LOL! Actually I'm thrilled (not by the poop). My daffodils are popping (I wrote "pooping" the first time, tells you where my brain is) their head above ground. And the wildlife is waking up. I pulled my back feeders in -- don't want to encourage the bears too much, and we had a fox visit them yesterday as well (looking at the chipmunks and squirrels like a breakfast buffet).

I can't wait for warm weather (though I'm NOT looking forward to the black flies).

Glad you're feeling better. I'll be expecting more frequent posts then... :-)

kgvxam - Kevin gladly vends xylophones among ministers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home