Monday, January 29, 2007

A New Week

And I promise to do a new blog entry every day. Or at least I'll try.

So, the writing front. Last Monday as I was watching (and cringing at times) my son's wrestling practice I got an idea for a short story. Luckily I had a scrap of paper that I could write on. As soon as I started one of the coach's daughters came up to me. Think Little Cindy Lou Who and you'll get the idea of this little girl.

"What are you writing?"

Um, a letter...... (I'm horrible)

"Why?"

Because.....

"My brother is thirsty." (the previous week I gave her a dollar for a drink, now she'll be asking me every week).

So, I didn't get much done, but the seed is firmly planted and tonite I plan on bringing a pad of paper instead of just a sheet of paper. Maybe I'll be left alone, but my hopes aren't high.

I haven't been doing a great deal of writing, but making some progress on one of my stories. In the meantime I've been working with a cover artist for "Sweet Forever". I was spoiled by my fantabulous WCP cover artist, so this is a bit harder, but we're working it out and I think I'll be satisfied with the end results.

So, though I have things to do this evening I'll try to get more done on my goddess story, as long as I'm not seduced by Going Going Gone. But if I am, is that such a bad thing??

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... I'm holding you at your word and will be checking EVERY DAY. I am the queen of all nags (just ask DH...LOL), so expect a comment if you don't post.

What's Going, Going, Gone?

vhjlavie - Victor has just left Amy very irritated early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home