Thursday, March 01, 2007

One Sick Puppy

I tell ya, it'll never ever end! If its not one kid sick, its another.... or my husband, or me, or any other combination that you can think of! I'm just tired of it and I'm ready for the nice weather so these cold bugs bug off. I've been deathly ill since Monday. Well, not deathly, but close to deathly. And my daughter is much the same.

But the good news is that we got our new bed and its the most comfy bed I've ever slept in. If only I could've gotten a full night sleep without waking every 10 minutes to cough.

No, I haven't written a single word in any wip.

Maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Poor you... and we aren't getting nice weather any time soon. I can't wait for the end of April... when it's well and truly spring.

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home