Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Good Romance Is Hard To Find

I mean one of those romances that make you want cry, that make your heart really go pitty pat and make your toes curl. I just got done watching one of my all time favorite toe-curlers, Pride and Prejudice-the Keira Knightly version. I love the Colin Firth version, but I can only watch that when I have an entire day or two at my disposal. The newer version is just as good and I gotta say, the actor who plays Mr Darcy is just.... well.... I want him. Well, maybe not HIM, but Mr Darcy.

Movies like that are wonderful inspiration to write. I think my muse is still floating on cloud nine right now. But as much as its an inspiration I have to wonder how in the world can I match that chemistry? Its certainly a marvelously high goal to aim for.

So, as soon as I can get myself settled for the evening, I'm going to whip out a wip and see if I can work some magic between my hero and heroine.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whip out a wip? LOLOLOL....

Whip it. Whip it good!

mqtmqle - Many quit telling me quiet little epics.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, how's tricks? You've been mighty scarce! Hope you're well.

rfbdis - Really fancy bodies don't itch scabs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home