Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another Lightbulb Moment

I've been trying to figure out how to make WORL longer and better and I had another slap my forehead moment. I know what at least one scene needs and that will add more into other scenes. I love those moments.

Its such a beautiful spring day out there. It reminds me of my youth when I lived up in Portland Maine, young and single and hanging out with my notebook and writing my heart out. Not a care in the world. Work was fun, didn't have too many responsibilities. Those were the days. Not that I'd trade my kidlets for that time, but it'd be nice sometimes to be able to just go out a long peaceful walk by my lonesome. Of course when they're all grown up and gone I'll miss them and want them back, but I'll have all the peace I want.

Guess we can't have it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home