Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wondering...

Yeh, its me again. I have way too much time on my hands.

I've started getting my story ideas down on paper (in my defense, I don't have my memory stick here so I'm unable to do any editing), but I've considered putting these things in blog form. I did a lot of Nano planning on a blog, but I gotta wonder about the safety. Not that I'm expecting someone to lift my ideas, but it did cross my mind.

Still it would be nice to have some feedback and such as I'm going.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Crystal* said...

That is very hard. I don't ever put down ideas and such on my blog. Hell, I don't even list the titles until they're contracted. Paranoid? Maybe. But I call it being cautious. And I AM cautious. Because this writing means so much to me. And it's so dang hard when I just want to spill and share a bunch of stuff. And then I have "What do you think"itis. *sigh*
It's nice to have input. But I'm scared of someone helping themselves to something they shouldn't.
Grins*

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Just as a general rule... I wouldn't. The Blogosphere is just too open a place and you're asking for some one to rip off your stuff.

I post generalities occasionally, but nothing specific. If you're wanting input... wait -- don't you have a crit group? And if it's just ideas, I'd be happy to help or even the other ladies in Maass.

While, officially, you don't actually "know" me, or them, at least it isn't any old joe.

Does that make any sense? The other option would be to have a "private" blog that can only be gotten to with permission -- so you'd have to invite the people who view it. I don't know if Blogger does that. I think Diaryland does (that's where Charity has her blog) and you can even require a password to get in.

Just my .02 -- and it's before I've had my coffee, so it might sound a little delirious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home