Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oh my fickle mind

So now I'm back on the edit wagon. My head has taken control. So, here I sit, with the document open with my nice little Nano manuscript, along with the crits. Its at 55k words and I'd like sooo much to add another 10k words (at least) to it. So, I have to come up with a nice little subplot for my characters. I guess I could go deeper into Krista's stalking incidences. That'll be good for a few thousand words. Maybe I need to pull in some more secondary characters, give them bigger roles in the story.

And the good news... I got my contact lenses. No more glasses. Yeah!!

Like thats revelant to writing.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

Same here! The only time I prefer glasses over contacts is at bedtime. No work to just take them off. but I'm still much happier without!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home