Sunday, April 09, 2006

Writing Prompts

I love them. I can get so many good ideas from them (and some bad ones too) and I can write out different scenes from current wips. They come in handy.

I've been cleaning out some old files and I came across a humorous short story that I think I'm going to submit to Woman's World. Its been a while since they've heard from me (now that I'm over my snit that they didn't want the last story I wrote). Maybe I'll have good luck with this one. Its cute and different (I think).

Back to cleaning my files. Maybe there'll be something else worthy of submission.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Good luck w/ WW... I can't figure out what it is that they want. One of my writing friends emails me the story from WW when she can and this last weeks one was WEIRD.

Oh well, they have one from me sitting on their desk somewhere. I've submitted to them four times, gotten personal feedback once, and the rest were form rejections.

Fingers crossed for you. It would be good to see someone I "know" get in there (if it can't be me!).

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home