Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Back to your regularly scheduled writing

I'm trying to get back on track here. No word from Samhain, which means I'll have to wait til the end of the month as the editor is out of town. That's okay, I'll just concentrate on other things. I've been working on the synopsis for WORL. I think its going to be a little long, but that can be fixed. I'd really like to send it out to someone. But who.... that's the question. I could send it to WCP who I already sold to... I could try it over at Samhain or I could really go great guns and send it to a print publisher. I just don't know, at this length, who it would be good for. The only Harlequin line it would work for (storywise) is American, but its about 11-12,000 words short right at the moment and I have no idea how I could add that much more. Argh. So am I better sending it to an e-publisher?

Hmmm again.....

2 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

See... I'm still thinking you should get yourself an agent to help you with this. That's the road I want to take... though if I think my novel is strong enough, I'll probably send it out to editors, too.

I'm aiming for print first. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck!

ibtbtd - itty bitty titty bitty twitty ditty (yup, it's early... and I've been up since 3 a.m. - when the neighborhood bear took out my bird feeders)

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Crystal* said...

It's hard, isn't it?
I struggle with this quite a bit. I KNOW what I want to go to who...but even then...who knows?
Best of luck with it!!!
Grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home