Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Phew.. found it

I hate it when I know I have part of a story and I can't find it. I have 2 computers, and many discs that it could be on, and I thought I'd gone over them with a fine tooth comb. I was very frustrated but at the last moment I found it. Now I just have to do more with it. I don't think this will be the one I aim for the short story project, got something else for that one. I think this one will be too erotic for that, but I have other places where I can send it.

Of course I haven't looked at WORL in ages. Now that SF is off at the editors (again) I should turn back to my full length wip.

Another crappy rainy day today. I'm thinking that its going to be like that next week for my DD's trip. We had a meeting last night and they sucked more money from my wallet. Fuel surcharges and all that. *sigh* And I still have to come up with spending money for her. Grumble. But this is going to be a lot of fun for her so I can't spoil it for her. I'll just go in the corner and lick my financial wounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home