Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blessing in disguise

Yeah! The internet connection to my laptop is down for some reason. No, this is a good thing. I do my writing on my laptop, so I'm not as easily distracted. Of course all I have to do is walk across the room to this computer and I'm free to surf, but that would involve exercise. We wouldn't want to do that, now would we?

Got about a page of my synopsis done last night. Its pretty bad, but most rough drafts are. And I've gone back to the beginning of WORL to reedit. Super fun! rolling eyes

Off I go, get editing done while the kids are quiet. Shhh.... don't bug them.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Got my contest comments back and I'm not sure if I should submit the story immediately or quit writing.

Seriously.

qivntbdx - Nope. Not gonna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home