Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh, yeh, I forgot....

I haven't updated my homepage in ages. I hope I can find a few minutes tomorrow and get going on it. Maybe a page on upcoming stories, or a 'whats new' page. I honestly don't know what I can post as far as blurbs go for the two stories that Samhain will be publishing. Finally Home has a blurb on the cover, so thats all set.

I was also looking into getting my own domain name etc. Maybe for my Christmas present to myself. I want a more professional look. I'd like to do as much as I can by myself (with my husband's help-he knows more than I do).

I was doing some outlining on my NaNo story and have a few more ideas. Been coming up with names. And I know why Casey (my heroine) goes to NYC and accepts the job as the nanny with the people in NH. She's being paid very well and she needs the money to help with her brother's medical expenses because she feels she's to blame for his physical state.

Okay, I'm sure nanny's don't make tons of money, but, well, she can't be a high priced call girl. And money is no object to the woman who hired her.

I'll think of other reasons, but thats what I have so far.

Lost was awesome. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that its back on!!! Still more mysteries. And Sawyer, yet again, cracked me up, trying to figure out the whole system to get fed.... and ends up with a "bear bisquit" and a pile of kibble. But, oh, the look on his face when he saw Kate.... *sigh*

Off to bed I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home