Friday, October 06, 2006

The Research Continues...

So, I think I've picked out my hero model for my Nano challenge. Paul Walker fits into Daniel's character as I have him described in Finally Home. Sorry Paul, you'll have to have brown eyes, though. I think. (I need to go back and find all the Daniel scenes. Please someone tell me there's an easy way to do that!!). I've also been looking at some Competitive Trail Riding websites, but I don't know how much I'm really going to use that in the story. My heroine used to participate, but no longer. I'm sure I'll have to know something, but not everything. Still, its good to have the info.

I tried to start a blog specifically for this story, but I bombed at it (it didn't like me) so maybe I'll start one elsewhere.

Or maybe not.

Rotten day at work. I've been taken off data entry because they "need the coverage on the phones". But the phones have been dead today and there's SOOO much data entry piling up that its sickening. What kind of sense does this make??????? None at all.

I just want to go home. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home