Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Made It Through The Wilderness...

Somehow I made it throoough oo ooo.

Yes, I hit the mark. 50,000 big ones. For me, Nano is done for another year.

And I look back on the month and wonder what I have to show for it. A story I don't really like? Or the satisfaction that I could push through it and get the words out.

I'm considering taking a break, but then again, I have other wips that I've been looking forward to getting back to.

Maybe I'll just give myself one evening off.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Congratulations, Ceri!!!!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Congratulations, Ceri. I know it was difficult for you... and I'm very proud of you for sticking it through and making it!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Hello? Ceri? You there? Where you been?

ssots - Several snakes offer to sneer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home