Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yeh, Yeh, I'm Here.....

I know its been a long time since I've blogged. I've been so busy and when I'm not busy I've been comatose. I have too much going on and about to add more to the pile. Today I'm bringing in my laptop to work and having our company's software loaded (I hope)so I can bring work home with me. And I'm giving up one of my days off this weekend to go into the office to try to catch up on the plethora of orders we have to enter.

Writing? Whats that?? I don't think I've written in a week. I've thought a lot about writing, generally when I can't be writing. I want to get back to it, but now it looks like its not going to happen for another few weeks.

And I can't even enjoy my vacation. I'll be too busy working.

4 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Ceri.. I know what it'sl like to have way too many things to do. And, you have to do the things that MUST be done before you can start on the things that HAVE to be done. The things you WANT to do is so far down in the stratosphere you can't see them (I think I'm mixing up my metaphors or something). Anyway, wish there was something I could do to help, but all I can do is tell you to hang in there. From the sounds of it, all it can DO is get better!

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope you get to slow down a little bit over the next day or two.

"See" you after the holiday!

kjejhkfw - Kittens just eat jellyfish, have kittenish fun whilst!

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello?

knocks on monitor

Anyone home? Did you survive the holiday?

Hello?

wxmeja - well, x-rays mean Eli just ate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home