Thursday, December 28, 2006

Working from Home

I've been set up so I can work at home. Not that I can sit here and work 8 hours a day from the comfort of my couch, but I can bring work home after I leave the office and do it here. Its a mixed blessing. I need the overtime, but this week everyone (but me) is on vacation and when I get home they're demanding my attention.

Plus it takes away all my writing time. I haven't written a thing in about 3 weeks, though I have been thinking about wips and ideas. Not about the wip I should be working on, but other things. Damn fickle brain.

Christmas has come and gone. Yeah!!!! We made it through without breaking the bank... barely. Now I can start saving for next year.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't kill yourself working... hope you're able to devote yourself to more writing after the New Year.

Have a happy one!

skdspf - Somebody kissed Donald's sister, pretty Fran.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Happy New Year, Ceri!

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didja make it? Huh? Didja?

Hope your New Year is happy!

hotdvvu - Hello? Our tall daughter vented very ugly-y.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home