Friday, December 08, 2006

C-C-Cold

I guess winter has arrived a week early. I woke up this morning to snow on the ground. Not a great deal, but its there. And it won't even hit 30 degrees today. I'm so not ready for this!!

I'm making some progress on my short story. At what point does a short story stop becoming short? I'm to about 10k and have plenty more to go. Initially it wasn't supposed to go over 8k, but I was enjoying it so much that I had to keep it going. I know it won't be long enough to be considered full length, but I'm sure there are markets out there that'll want a shorter-than-novella length story.

Of course this time of year is somewhat distracting, and there's lots coming up next week that'll keep me out of the house and away from my computer. After the holidays things'll get back to normal.

For now have to deal with the weather.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

My DD wanted to play outside this morning after we did school -- I let her stay out for about five mintues -- the winds are WHIPPING. Brrrrr....

As far as your not-so-short story? Try Wild Rose Press. They have categories from tiny to novel length.

TWRP SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

hjoxw - He's jumping over Xavier! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home