Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Prompts

Are they important?

When I have nothing else going on I love to work on writing prompts, but I wonder how useful they are. Okay, they come in handy when I'm writing a scene that may work with a wip I'm working on, but if they don't? Should they drag me away from a wip in another direction? There's a prompt in one of my groups and I could make it work for a wip that I have in the wings.

Or I could just concentrate on the short story I've been working on.

Or I could just do housework.

Its so cold!!!!! I'm ready for spring!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I love writing prompts! I use 'em all the time... I enjoy how they can make your brain go off on tangents you'd never imagined.

zvwpt - Zany Vermont women play tug-o-war.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home