Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back to editing

Finally Home came back to me today for me to go over the edits that have been made on it. I have to go over them, so its back to work. I don't mind so much, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what suggestions my editor has made.

Of course I have a new story brewing in my mind. Well, the bare bones of a story, but a story none the less. But I really want to work on my Dreamer's Sea as well. I have prompts to do, characters to develop! I've taken enough of a break.

But first, must do my edits.

I'm so excited to see this book in print!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Edits. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. All I can remember is being utterly sick of my stuff by the time I was done editing.

I'm looking forward to BOTH your books. Hurry up already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home