Monday, March 26, 2007

Did I Mention How Much I Hate Editing

I'm going through the "ly" words. I never realized how often I use them. And how difficult it is to replace them. I'm working at a snail's pace due to the fact that my DH has a big project due for school next week.

I need to lock myself in a room for the next two weeks and work on nothing but these edits. For some reason they're a lot more difficult than the edits for Sweet Forever. My editor has already gone through and made changes/suggestions. You'd think it would be easier. Maybe the problem is in the formating and such. I want to type something in blue font... it comes out red. What is wrong with me???

*clunk*

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Hang in there. It's worth it in the long run... right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home