Tuesday, April 24, 2007

IT'S THE 24TH!!!!!!

It's finally arrived! April 24th and Sweet Forever will be released today from Samhain Publishing .

I was all set to do some promo work last night to prepare but wouldn't you know it.... the internet went down. Go figure. But I got some other things done. I hope to be done with the galley today then I can dedicate myself to promos and such.

Its an absolutely fabulous day here in New Hampshire and even though its only 6am I have the windows open so we can get some nice morning air in. Could I ask for more?

Enjoy the day and don't forget to check out
Sweet Forever over at Samhain!

3 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Good luck!! As soon as it's released, I'll hie my behind over for a copy.

RE: Your novella and Wild Rose -- it's a great place to publish. I think you'll like working with them.

Have a great day, published author.

:-)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Congrats babe! Happy Release day!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

The link on Sweet Forever isn't working. Maybe they moved it to another page? I had to do a search to find it. Thought you'd want to know. :-)

Congrats on the release! I'm hearing great things about Samhain. Best of luck and continued sales.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home