Saturday, April 14, 2007

Not so fast....

Just when I thought I could breathe for a moment I got Finally Home back for the final edits which I have to do within 48 hours. My 48 hours is up today.

Luckily I was given a day off from work today and I should have no problem making that deadline.

Then maybe I can breathe for a moment.

I've been looking into hosting space and domain names so I can get me a real grownup like website instead of the Geocities site I have now (you know, the free kind). I just about signed up for one, but I'm in a money pinch right now... my car has been in the garage for over a week and I'm scared about the bill. So I held off and instead want to figure out how to revamp this blog and make it real purty. The problem is that I'm pretty computer illiterate. I needed help just to figure out how to get photos posted here. When it comes to putting links up in the margins, well forget it.

So, the marketing phase will begin very soon. Like tomorrow maybe. And maybe, if this horrible storm we're expecting tomorrow, doesn't knock out electricity, I'll try to get my DH to help me.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I love the folks I'm using... dot5hosting.com, just in case you wondered :-)

I'm glad to see you're alive and well and that your edits are finished!

Lovely weather we've got coming our way, hmmmm?

fzzphzd - Oh, that isn't even nice...all right, I'll give it a try:

fzzphzd - Finally, zero zebras putting hippos zippers down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home