Thursday, April 12, 2007

Really, I'm Not A Slacker

Honestly, I'm not. I've been busy busy busy juggling edits for both Sweet Forever (which is done done done!!!) and Finally Home, which isn't so done, but the first round of edits is finished, so I can breathe a quick sigh of relief before taking a mental look at whats next. I know that I'm going to have lots more work with FH and soon. I can say that its out in June and think thats months and months away, but it really isn't. Its right around the corner.

On my plate is marketing for SF. I have no idea how to even begin. I'm not a good salesperson but I have to come up with something good. A newsletter? My own yahoo group? I have plans on getting a new website. My current site is fine for now, though it needs serious updating. I'm going to bat my eyelashes at my husband and see if he'll do that work for me since he's much better at it.

I'm also looking for my next project. I'm thinking of going with something I've already started....wait, I've discussed this before. Same ole same ole.... I'll think of something. But I need to get something finished and submitted. I don't want to go through a dry spell, but seriously, I do not want to have to deal with two books coming out at once. Thats a bit to stressful, balancing the editing.

Its a sleety snowy yucky day here in New Hampshire. I don't think we're going to get a spring this year. Just sleet, sleet and more sleet. It isn't even pretty.

Off I go to do something that I need to do.. .like look over my manuscripts to find THE perfect one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home