Friday, April 20, 2007

It's Official!

I'm officially a professional writer! I got my check from Samhain Publishing for Sweet Forever! How exciting is that!!!

What I want to do with it is to set up a real website but I'm very sad to say that I'm forseeing a huge car repair bill coming up soon and, well, I need my car more than I need a real website. I'll just continue to tweak the one I have.

Still, its a pretty wonderful feeling to receive money for something I love to do so much!

I have a gazillion things to do today before I can concentrate on proof reading the galley for Finally Home. Time's a ticking.....

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Are you going to transition over to your new blog? If so, send me the address... I didn't keep it!

Tomorrow's the big day, right? I'll post your release news on my blog if it is. Good luck!

dwzyn - Dizzy witches zoom yonder now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home