Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So, Thats Why

I've discovered today, as I've been working away at making my website a better place, just WHY I need my own webpage, one that isn't free and laden with limitations. It kicked me out. Yes, thats right, I exceeded the data transfer time/limit and it kicked me out.

How rude! I have no idea how long I've been kicked out for. My website is temporarily unavailable. I'm sure this is a clever ploy on their part to get us to upgrade to a paid for site. Which I need to do. Yesterday. I'm being published in less than a week and I really wanted to have a purty website to go along with my book.

So as soon as my next paycheck comes in I'm going to get myself a real website with a real domain name. Then I'll make my husband set it up for me.

It actually was a fairly dry day here in southwestern New Hampshire. My kids have been out of school for the past 3 days. There are several towns in our school district and some of the areas are cut off because of the flooding so no buses can get through. I have it on good authority that school will be open tomorrow. Which is good because the little dears are getting stir crazy and driving me bonkers.

The ironic thing is that they're on April vacation next week.

Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home