Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Progress over at Samhain

Samhain Publishing is getting there. They’ve been working with the bookstore to get yesterday’s releases (I’m not the only one who’s book was supposed to be released yesterday) up and running. Currently, Sweet Forever is linked to the bookstore, but when you click on the link it says product not found. I’m really hoping it’ll be fixed this morning.

Thanks to everyone who’s been giving me a shout out on their blog. You don’t know how much I appreciate it!!!!

The good news is that I was able to finish the galley proofreading of Finally Home last night and get everything emailed back to my editors. Now I can concentrate on other things, like continuing work on That Kind Of Magic, editing some short stories to post on my website and promoting Sweet Forever. I can see how this could be a full time job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home