Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sweet Forever Update

Well, Sweet Forever is now available for purchase! Samhain has been working out the bugs. Its still not listed at the regular site, but it can be found here. I’m very relieved!

I’ve also been poking around my files again, looking for my next big project. So many to chose from. I know, I know, I go through this way too much. Find something and stick with it. But I’m so fickle. I’m back to wanting to do something different, something that isn’t category romance.

But first things first. That Kind of Magic needs to be finished!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I can hardly read your post because the font is black... Just FYI. When I have a minute, I'll get over to Samhain and grab my copy. Congrats again!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Love the cover! I got to the previous post from Amie's blog. Glad to see you found the right link for us. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home