Friday, April 14, 2006

Sometimes....

editing is a wonderful thing. It sure is nice to be able to go back and remodel a story in places that were lacking in the first draft. The more I edit WORL the happier I am with it and the more ideas flow. I'm already over 56k words, thats almost 1000 new words and I'm still just on chapter 1. If I get my way I'll get close to 60k.

It's been a productive day. We have the day off from work but the kids are in school. I got massive amounts of laundry done (but still needs to be put away... ugh) and now the editing. Kids will be descending on us soon though.

So I better use this next half hour wisely.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

You said - editing is a wonderful thing.

You are one sick puppy...LOL...

kfbupid... sounds like cupid's weird-o cousin...

Man, I'm tired. Sorry.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

Noooooo, I said SOMETIMES editing is a wonderful thing. Not always. Not even most of the time. there's a big difference. ;)

ureiuczb

I like kfbupid better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home