Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Progress

Well, if I would just put all my concentration into it I'd probably have all my editing done on WORL, but I'm just too easily distracted. But I'm getting there and I'm nearly to the 60,000 word mark. I have no doubt I'll make it. I wish I could add another 10k, but if I don't I won't be too upset. I'll be happy just to break 60k with a story I really like.

American Idol has one more performance to go. Last night, IMHO, was Taylor's night overall. Katherine did an absolutely beautiful job on Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and I really liked Black Horse/Cherry Tree again, but she crashed and burned with My Destiny. Poor girl, why did they have to give her that song to sing.

Taylor did well with all his songs, but on the third song I think he won it. He took another song that basically was bad (whats with these writers??) and turned it around. He made it a Taylor song. Whats with the gospel singers they have every year? I don't get that. Anyhue, I would be very surprised if Taylor didn't win. I tried voting for both and couldnt' get through at all.

My one gripe about Taylor SHUT UP ABOUT THE SOUL PATROL!!!!! You don't need to mention them in that manic chant!

Anyway, its going to be tough decision, to watch Lost finale or AI. Thank God for tivo!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

My hubby advised me that my duty tonight it to go to Home Depot with him after he gets home (and after he re-measures our yard and eats dinner) to buy the rest of the stuff we need for him to install the sprinkler system.

He gets home around 6:30. Looks like I don't get to watch ANYTHING on TV tonight.

He thinks I'm ridiculous for wanting to watch the AI finale.

GRRRRR....

Congrats on getting your editing done. You're doing great!

gqcsnsw - God quits causing snowstorms near Southern Weare (and if he does, I'm moving there)

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

My husband doesn't understand the AI success either. Luckily he works 2nd shift so I rule the tv. Not to mention the fact we have tivo (on 2 different tvs *blush*). So while I'm watching the Lost finale I'll be tivoing AI (or vice versa)

Home Depot? Ugh, can't it wait???

idopkut-????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home