Monday, May 22, 2006

Head Hopping

It must be wonderful to be an established and successful author. You get to do all sorts of things that other writers are slapped on the back of the hand for. I've been reading a book by one of my all time favorite writers-Nora Roberts. That woman head hops at an amazing rate. Sometimes she does it so well that the reader knows exactly who's thinking what. Other times its not as clear. Why is it so bad for new writers to head hop if they do a good job of it? I must admit that some of my wips have some head hopping, but I always make it clear.

Awesome blog.... Evil Editor. Take a look at it. Its hilarious and a learning experience

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

I just wrote about this! Just this minute!! Weird... are we channeling across the miles?

It's SUNNY! YAY!!

slhmleni - doesn't this sound like a Yiddish curse?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home