Friday, June 23, 2006

Another one on its merry little way

I just sent off Where One Road Leads to Samhain. Now I can sit back, bite my nails for a bit, and get on with the other wips that I have. I was actually putting more thought into Wild Sage (temp title) instead of the fantasy. I tell ya, I'm as fickle as they come!! But I guess I have to go where the creative flow takes me.

I posted my cover on my website. I'm so pleased with it (thanks Nancy so so much!! Your work is wonderful).

Well, its getting late and I think I have to turn this puter off and go and get an ice pack. My neck is hurting again. Bed time soon. Tomorrow is Saturday and its my long day at work. With luck I'll either be on data entry duty or the phones will be quiet. SO PLEASE, ANYONE WHO MAY WANT TO CALL CRICKET MAGAZINE GROUP TOMORROW DON'T!! WE'RE SHORT STAFFED ON SATURDAYS AND WE NEED THE BREAK. Speaking of work, one of the women I work with typed up a wonderful letter to the owner of the company, the guy who is far above our CEO's head on the food chain, telling him what was going on, and our displeasure with our treatment. She sent it out certified/registered etc to him, his father, the CEO, the human resources manager and one more person. The gloves have been thrown down. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of our CEO's office when he gets that letter. Seems like we all signed it, so I hope there's safety in numbers.

SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT WE WON'T FIND OUR JOBS ELIMINATED OVER THIS. Well, it'll give me more writing time while I'm on unemployment and looking for more work. :(

3 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

Nancy, nope, I haven't tried anything for the Celtic series (yet). I have a book with Samhain Publishing too (release date unkown), and just sent them another manuscript. I am interested in the Celtic series though since its near and dear. I do have a wip that may be appropriate for them..... if I can ever get it going. Actually I have 2 others on the drawing board that have witches as the heroines, but I may combine the two. They're not paranormals, though, so I'm not sure if they'd be appropriate for WCP Celtic. Just heroines who happen to be witches.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Kelley Nyrae said...

Good luck with Where One Road Leads. I bet you go crazy waiting to hear. I know I would! Hope everything goes well at work!!

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Hi, girl. The cover is beautiful and I know you are excited. Good luck on the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home