Friday, June 30, 2006

Standing Still

I didn't get a single word written yesterday, and I wouldn't be surprised if today is as useless. I've been going to work an hour early every day this week because of the workload we have is just horrid. I can't complain though, I go in early voluntarily, but all that data entry just makes my eyes cross and head spin. What a sight that is.

After work DH wants us all to take my son to his doc appt (last one for his elbow) and then go out to dinner. As long as he's paying... I'm all tapped out.

I did a bad last night. My youngest DD wanted her hair streaked. So I got the kit and we did it last night. She has dark brown hair. Well, she used to... its now got blonde blotches at the top. Oy!!!!!!!!!!! What was I thinking???? We did this to her once before. Of course she wants it all blonde, but that ain't happening. I'm thinking that we'll have to do some intervention. Next time gotta use a cap despite the pain and agony.

So, got an hour before I need to be outa here. Was sposed to take a walk when I got up, but honestly, I'm nervous about going alone, even in this tiny little town. Silly, but I got reasons.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Ceri,

Use a cap. Seriously. It's the only way (take it from a brunette who's been there).

I understand about the walking thing -- if I didn't live on a cul de sac and walk in constant circles, I wouldn't go in the morning either. I tried it once (with my 80 lb dog that looks like part Rottie) and felt unsafe the entire time. Pitiful, isn't it?

Course, I grew up in a big city and can't seem to shake that vibe.

Hang in there!

xoibadpl - (you must be joking... okay, I'll give it a try, but be understanding): xenophobia only irritates boys, although dumb people laugh.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

You did a great job with those letters! I always have a heck of a time with x's.

I'm from the big city (long ago) and remember when it was safe to walk around when I was a kid. Pbro is such a quiet town but I still can't shake the feeling. Oh well.

yes.. cap next time. I can't wait to hear whay my DH will say when he sees it... *gulp*

vctoab-victorious crabs treat oysters astonishinly bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home