Sunday, July 02, 2006

Am I Nuts?

I just signed up for JulNoWriMo. Yes, there is such a thing. I don't know what makes me think that I could get 50k written in 30 days in the summer. But I probably thought that in Novemeber and I did it.

There's also one in August.

So, I think I know which wip I'll go with (since I'm already on the 2nd day into this I guess its a good thing.

The trick is getting writing done over the next few days with Jim home. I'll have to keep my notebook close. I tend to be able to handwrite a lot more than I get done on the puter when my husband is home.

So, there it is. I'm officially nutzo.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Am I Nuts?

In a word: Yes.

:-)

I stick to NaNo because I like how the entire this is run. If I want to write 50,000 in a month any other time, I can challenge myself.

I'll do NaNo again this year cuz it was such a rush, but once a year is enough.

I'm giving myself 60 days to write 65,000 words (started 7/1/06). I think that's enough challenge for me!

Good luck to you!!

njtoixeq - Never jump to oily icebergs, icky xanax ends quickly (I vote to eliminate the "x's" from these verification phrases -- they're the only letter I really struggle with. Can I complain to Blogger?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home