Saturday, July 01, 2006

Pooo

I haven't written anything in about 3 days. I hate that, but I've been in a stinky mood and been driving all over the place picking kids up and dropping kids off and visiting doctors, etc etc etc. I just want to slllleeeeepppp. Tomorrow I can sleep in for a bit, tho usually I'm up and about around 7am.

This is also stinky. I have tomorrow off... then work Monday.... then have Tuesday off.... then back to work on Wednesday. Now how can anyone have a proper holiday weekend with a schedule like this??? (Oh, I'm at work now). It's my middle child's 10th birthday today. She's off hiking with my DH, DS and DSD, then off to a cookout at my father in laws. There is no justice in this world!! I'm stuck in this office WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE QUIET, BUT IT ISN'T!!!

Writing.. I should be writing. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home