Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just Not Happenin

I've been trying to write something the last few days but nothing is happening thats any good. I've completely given up on July Nano. I think I ended up with about 4000 words on a new wip but I just don't want to go any further on it. I'm revisiting (re-re-revisiting) an old novella I wrote with the intention of re-re-rewriting it and lengthening it. I have some scenes, mostly love scenes that I'll have to rewrite because I borrowed them for other manuscripts (anyone else do that?) but its a good story and the first in a possible trilogy.

So, with something in my sights it should be easy, right? Now if my muse would come back and give me a hand I could produce the masterpiece I know I have inside me.

Oh, and still haven't heard back about my submission of Where One Road Leads. Ho hum...

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Samhain seems to the be "the place" to submit anymore, so I'd bet they're pretty backlogged.

Hang in there. I'm right there with you. We should meet for coffee and commiserate.

tvtzni - Tell Vinnie to zap new icicles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home