Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yeah!! Another Release Date!!

I'm super happy! I got the release date for Sweet Forever from Samhain. Tentative release date is April 24th, 2007. So Finally Home won't be my first official release even though its my first sale. That's okay.

Last night I took the kids to see the local fireworks. We got there way early (which is fine because we got a better parking spot than if we'd waited. It was a good show, but man oh man the kids were cranky when we were done. Still, we're thinking of tackling the BIG show in Jaffrey next month. That is an exercise in patience. Generally they have some 40K people there. Leaving is a joy.

Well, off to fill out my cover art stuff with Samhain. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Hey... that's my daughter's birthday. What a nice gift! Congrats (again).

40 THOUSAND PEOPLE???? Are you out of your ever-loving mind? I went to the fireworks in Manchester this year. Probably about 300 people and I was so claustrophobic I almost had a panic attack.

Good grief.

40 Thousand People.

ochdfc - only children hide during fireworks, capiche?

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Congratulations! You are really on the ball here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home