Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sometimes TV can be a good thing...

As I was beginning to slip into that tv induced coma last night I started watching a movie that I have to admit that I really like- Baby Boom. I came in mid-way through when she was settling into her little Vermont town. It inspired me into picking up a wip that I had started some time back, set in a little NH town that is a lot like the one in the movie.

Okay, okay, so its not so good for the rewrites I was trying to do on the novella, but this is better than not writing at all, I guess.

I love setting my stories in small towns. With a very few exceptions, my stories are all in small New England towns. I like the feel of them.

So, off I go to get back to my notes. I still have no idea where I'm going with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home