Friday, September 22, 2006

Putting Me Out Of My Misery

This morning I took a few to check my email before work (something I don't do so often anymore) and what should be waiting for me but an email from "My" editor (well the editor I'm working with on Sweet Forever).

Finally, after nearly 3 months (which is normal I guess, but still tends to drag) I don't have to wait for an answer on whether or not she wants Where One Road Leads.

She likey!!!!!

So she sent me a contract along with her email. Oh yeah Oh yeah Uh-huh Uh-huh!

I'm so psyched!

My mother and sister brought over a bottle of champagne this afternoon (along with a carton of OJ because Jim prefers mimosas)

I'm pretty proud that this was my Nano project from last year. Puts the pressure on for this year, though. but thats okay. I've got my game on and I know what I'm going to write so I'm all set for this November BRING IT ON!! Because at the moment I have nothing else to offer an editor.

Got to stop my muse from her little football touchdown dance and get back to my current wip.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Congrats babe! I'm so proud of you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home