Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Ah yes, the kids go back to school tomorrow.

My favorite commercial is the Staples commercial where the Dad is going through Staples getting the kids their school supplies and he's dancing and joyful and his kids are following behind, dragging their feet, heads down, looking miserable. Hehehe. But actually my kids are looking forward to going back. It means new schools for two of my kids as one moves on to high school (yikes) and one to middle school. And my youngest is still in elementary. How the heck am I supposed to keep track of this?

Well, its been over 2 months and still no word on Where One Road Leads. Yah, I'm trying not to think about it, but it hard not to do.

Time to get child #1 ready for her freshman orientation. I remember my freshman orientation. Joy.

Not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home